Prototyping can be a form of questioning. “Leave space for interpretation in an object but enough clues with which to pick up a story.”
- Updates (5 min)
- Round Robin Crits of Prototypes in Progress + Proposed Plan for Presenting (40 min)
- What remains questionable and/or confusing about the proposed design intervention?
- Make Time : Component to Work on (75 min)
- Low-fidelity Prototype (paper, digital, enacted)
- Journey Maps or User scenaiors
- Brief project description (ID question, need, and intervention)
- Design of and Materials for final presentation (format = 15 minutes per group w/ 10 min Q&A)
- Recent Prod Development Context (5 min): Where does it bump up against proposed design interventions?
- Discovery of Makes (and the Maker) at the forefront
- Badgeflow, Open badges, and to be created community.openbadges.org
- Teach the Web MOOC (3k+)
- Techniques and Ideas (5 min): The exploration of both design fiction and today’s reality have offered lenses into interrogating and provoking discussion about webmaker motivations, learning needs, and possible design interventions.
- Course reflections (20 minutes) – Hop on
Final presentations to Mozilla including low-fidelity prototype and descriptive components