Like a picture, a prototype can be worth a thousand words. Low fidelity prototypes should be intentionally malleable. Prototyping is the tangible making of artifacts at various levels of resolution for furthering and testing out ideas.
- Round Robin Crits of Prototypes in Progress + Use Cases (45 min)
- What remains questionable and/or confusing about the proposed design intervention?
- What user-info or further research do you need to do or find out?
- Make Time : Iterate on Your Prototypes (70 min)
- Round 1
- 5 min Decide on one interface or interaction to rethink
- 10 min Individually sketch, paper prototype it out or write the rules for roleplaying
- 10 mins Share within group and discuss which you like best
- Round 2
- 25 min Add a new element to your design intervention
- 20 min Share w/ class for feedback
- Rapid Journey Map Sketch (20 minutes)
- Discuss Techniques for Final Share (15 min)
Refined version of prototype and outline of format for your team’s share.
Select Sketches generated Today:
Below, considering ways to find project collaborators and incentives for webmaking collaborations or trading webmaking skills.
Below, considering mechanisms for community issued/validated “badges” through voting periods.