We’re fresh back from spring break.
- Reflections on Parson’s sharing (10 minutes)
- Hand in/email in materials
- Jot onto Today’s MoPad
- Picking options (15 minutes)
- Make Time – Group breakout. (120 minutes) Design an interactive share. Consider:
- What questions will you be posing to the Mozilla Mentor Team?
- What Webmaker needs and motivations are you spotlighting? (articulate clearly)
- What design interventions (product or community) will you be proposing?
- How will the interaction be structured? (should not be a one-sided presentation)
- How will you solicit alternative design interventions and feedback?
- More Tips (click to read)
Use this time to clarify roles and responsibilities, and begin the development of materials.
- Questions and scheduling of OH (15 minutes)
Linkpack of emerging Mozilla Webmaker experiments:
- MOOC to Teach the Web (background)
- Army of Awesome vs. #teachtheweb hash
- Hacktivity Kits
- Open Badges and design principles
- Prototyping Peer Assessment
- Email workshop materials by Thurs 18th 10AM