How can the imagining of future worlds be a technique to explore possible design interventions? What drivers and signals can we draw from our investigations to give shape to possible worlds, its potentials, and liabilities?
- Discuss Future Worlds Readings. Add your reflections and ideas on today’s etherpad (hop on)
- Compare to sketches from last week (images)
- Introducing our Future Casting Assignment
- Webmaker Literacies + Linkages + Questions for Mozilla. Add on today’s etherpad
- 2020 Forecast Example of Signals and Triggers in Worlds + Synethesizing Future Shaping Frameworks
- Make: Sketching Future Worlds in Groups
- Iterate on an imagined future world identifying drivers, triggers, signals.
- Brainstorm an artifact of webmaking (product or community) for that not too distant future world
- Brainstorming: Future-sharing and Engaging Your Peers