How might we interpret the gaps and opportunities given the core needs, communities, and actions that have been collectively surfaced about what motivates people to learn webmaking and identify as webmakers?
- Say Hello to our Mozilla visitor
- Exchanging Maps + Persona Possibilities
- What questions does it ask/raise for you, for Mozilla, for the future?
- Let’s share our ideas, questions, and critiques on today’s etherpad (hop on)
- Transitions: Introducing Future Worlds
- Example: 2050 Learning Futures
- Make: Sketching Future Worlds Activity
Works in Progress:
Webmakers Novice to Expert + Design Literacy as a Web Literacy
Designer Persona (click on link to view)
Youth and (Social/Dynamic) News (Click on link to view visualization)
Amateurs and Experts / Peer and Mentor Skill Connections (click on link to view)